Friday, June 14, 2013

Celebrating

IMG_4073 IMG_4077

IMG_4085

IMG_4089

IMG_4091

IMG_4096

IMG_4101

IMG_4107

IMG_4099

When I asked my girl what she wanted for her birthday, she would say "I don't know!", but what she did know is that she wanted a birthday party!  After experiencing several parties for friends, she was very excited to have her own.  And so I made it happen for her.  We did have to scale it back a bit (sorry, no ponies at this party) and a few boys were indeed allowed, but there was cake and crafts and lots of playing with friends and I would call that a success.  After the party was over, sweet girl re-bagged her gifts and "played" party all over again.  It warmed my heart to see her, to know she felt that touched by all that happened that she wanted to relive it all over again and again!  And I am ever so grateful for our friends and family that made it such a wonderful experience for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment